Friendship by dayagembira
slide into the deep pits of hell
When I want to hold onto something
I fall in love with it
Once I have it in my arms
I begin regretting it
My time wasted- I blindly love without loving
I let go
And I realise
Is there a time i will I ever hold on?
My biology book has reached a new level.
I know I’m super late to the party but I brought cookies
"Took a selfie through a paper towel roll, it turned out really creepy looking"
it’s like an ungodly sun
Hey guys! Do you remember kpop2? Well they asked me to host monthly giveaways for you guys!! This will be completely free since kpop2 is providing the lenses^^
kpop2 is known for selling quality contact lenses manufactured in korea, and each month there will be 2 winners that can pick a pair of lenses from 200++ kinds!!!
- a pair of circle lenses (with or without prescription) from the 10$ category from kpop2.com
- free contact lens case
- tracking numbers will be provided
Rules + Info:
- must be following me because it’s a giveaway for my followers! unfollowers will not be able to join future giveaways
- i will be keeping track of the notes so more reblogs = more entries
- likes dont count but feel free to like this post to reblog it for later or something^^
- giveaway blogs are not eligible to participate or win
- don’t delete this text or you’ll automatically be disqualified
- kpop2 will be shipping internationally!!!
- your ask box should be opened so i can message you if you win!!
- i will pick two winners with random.org
- the winners will be given 24 hours to reply to my ask, if i dont get any reply then new winners will be chosen
- if you are under 18, please ask your parents/guardian for permission because i will be asking for your address, full name, and phone numbers if you win
- giveaway ends February 28th (9pm MST)
if you have any questions or concerns regarding this giveaway, feel free to ask me here and i’ll be happy to help!
Young Do x Eun Sang: One Shot Part 1 | I Miss You
Young Do has been working more and more for Zeus Hotel. This also means several days out of town or out of country trips for him. Eun Sang already predicted this would happen and she knows what to expect… but she still misses him a lot. So during these times, she doesn’t really want to let Young Do know just how much she misses him… but as these trips become more frequent, it’s getting harder and harder for her to not say it.
It’s very seldom for him to call and she doesn’t want to bother him in case he’s really busy. He says that whenever he has these trips, he just constantly work the whole time, so that he can finish it and immediately come home to his Eun Sang. They mostly.. well Eun Sang mostly texts him.
“Who is it?”
“Is it you, Cha Eun Sang?
You’re an idiot for coming, Cha Eun Sang. A total idiot.
"Mom. I need your help.”
Her mother looked puzzled.
“Help me make some black bean noodles. I really want to do this myself. Will you show me how?”
He bit his lip, cracking a smile. “You brought me black bean noodles. I’m so touched you remembered that I could cry.”
Young Do pulled out one of the containers, his smile never faltering. He seemed so childishly contented, “Did you make it? You didn’t poison it did you? Don’t answer that. Because then I can’t eat it.”
Eun Sang’s voice softened. “Are you really that happy I made you food?”
"Yes. I’m happy. Why? Can’t I be happy?"
"He would take long walks near the gate, as if waiting again."
"You were the one he was waiting for."
“Are they really alright?” To her they didn’t taste special.
“I should have made you cook for me all this time. What a waste.”
She scoffed. “You can ask the best chefs in the world to cook for you.”
“But it would never taste like this.” He chewed and swallowed. “It would never taste like home.”
Moments later a loud voice echoed outside. Eun Sang recognized it instantly. Young Do ran his tongue across his upper teeth, already seething. He got up and walked away.